Sea Swirl Osclillator – 1 inch
Out of Stock
Oscillates the return from your existing pump or canister filter 90 degrees every 60 seconds or the 1/2″ and 3/4″ models have 180 Degree oscillating capability with the optional “Y” fitting. Sea Swirls are not submersible but hang on the lip of your tank. All Sea Swirls units now have adjustable inlet for easier positioning of incoming water line and are supplied with a black FPT x FPT inlet filling for hard plumbing with PVC and a barb fitting is included for hose connections.
Sea Swirls eliminate the need of wave makers and power heads and greatly improves circulation in your tank while helping to eliminate “Dead Spots”. Unlike other units, operates with any pressure, nothing to hide and cannot clog. No more unidirectional flow. Natural wave motion sweeps away excess mucus and waste products from rock and corals. Improved circulation-stimulates growth and carries nutrients to corals and plants while discouraging growth of unwanted algae.
Attaches to top frame of all standard glass aquariums (optional brackets available for acrylic tanks if needed). Supplied with adjustable black outlet fittings on 1/2″ and 3/4″ models (approximately 30 degrees). Outer oscillating pipe is machined for standard schedule 40 fittings. Maintenance free with a 9 foot electric cord and 1 year warranty
Made in the USA – U.S. Patent # 6,321,683
- Made by hobbyist for the hobbyist
- Sea Swirl Units are not submersible.
- All Sea Swirl units have adjustable inlets for easier positioning of incoming water line.
- Most units supplied with a black FPT x FPT inlet filling for hard plumbing with PVC and a barb fitting is included for hose connections. Stronger bracket assembly with 3/8″ adjustment screws on ½”, 3/4″ & 1 models. 1.5″, Multi Swirl and Sea Sweep are ½” adjustment screws Oscillates the return from your existing pump, canister filter or power head a full 90 degrees every 30 seconds 180 Degree oscillating capability on 1/2″, 3/4″ and 1″ models with optional “Y” fitting Greatly improves circulation and helps eliminate “Dead Spots”
- No unsightly equipment and nothing to clean or maintain
- No more laminar flow
- Natural wave motion sweeps away excess mucus and waste products.
- Improved circulation stimulates growth and carries nutrients to corals
- Discourages growth of unwanted algae.
- Attaches to top frame of all standard glass aquariums (optional brackets available for Euro bracing/acrylic tanks and rimless tanks if needed).
- Supplied with adjustable black Loc-line outlet fittings on 1/2″ and 3/4″ models (approximately 30 degrees vertically)
- Outer oscillating pipe is machined for standard schedule 40 fittings on ½”,
- 3/4″ and 1″ models
- MAINTENANCE FREE
- 1 year warranty
Standard brackets fit frames of glass tanks
1/2 inch model – 1 3/8″ max
3/4 inch model – 1 5/8″ max
1 inch model – 1 5/8″ max
Multi Swirl – 1 3/4″ max
Total height with fitting attached on top:
1/2 inch model – 4 1/4 inches
3/4 inch model – 4 3/4 inches
1 inch model – 5 1/4 inches
Multi Swirl – 5 1/4 inches
Flow rates for each model as follows:
1/2 inch model – 550 gph
3/4 inch model – 850 gph
1 inch model – 1600 gph
Multi Swirl – 3500 gph