IceCap ATO Aquarium Auto Top Off
The IceCap ATO is a reliable dual optical sensor Auto Top Off management system that monitors and automates refilling evaporated water. Includes everything needed to install and operate.
An Auto Top Off (ATO) system is notably one of the most important pieces of equipment for a saltwater aquariumand simply a must have for any reef keeper. The IceCap ATO monitors and replenishes evaporated water eliminating the daily task of adding water manually just to keep your aquariums water stable.
The IceCap ATO is a well thought out automated system with a fail-safe design that uses two (2) optical sensors to monitor the fluid level of your aquarium or sump. The second optical sensor provides real-time protection against failure of the first sensor. Best of all, it is very easy to install and contains no moving parts that can fail.
The IceCap ATO also alerts you when your top off reservoir gets dangerously low to prevent the water pump from running dry. A bright LED indicator will allow you to visually see the status of your IceCap ATO as well as any possible issues.
Plug and Play
You simply move the magnet optical sensor base to the desired water level within your sump or aquarium. It’s that easy!
Mounts to Most Clear, Tinted or Painted Surfaces – Max wall thickness: 1/2 inch (12.7mm)
Everything provided for installation and operation.
- 2x optical sensors,
- power adapter,
- DC brushless pump capable of pumping to a height of ~6 feet and a maximum flow rate of ~74 gph and
- 6.5′ of water tubing with tubing holder.
Will work in complete darkness!
IceCap ATO Specifications
Brushless DC Feed Pump
Max Head: 6ft
Flow rate: 50GPH
Power: 4.5W@DC 12V
Pump cord length: 5.5ft
Power cord length: 5.5ft
Pump tubing size: Inner diameter: 6.5mm, outside diameter: 8mm Length: 6.5ft
Note:It is possible to change to the other PUMP or solenoid valve directly(< 10W@12VDC output)
1. This product is guaranteed for one(1) year from the date of purchased at normal operation.
2. The warranty is not transferable.
3. Any incorrect operation will not be warranted and will result in a repair fee.
4. All warranty repairs are performed by CoralVue.
Please contact us to obtain a Return Authorization number when sending a warranted unit.
5. This guarantee is effective at the date listed on your sales receipt.