HYDROS Tunze 0-10V WaveEngine Adapter Cable
The HYDROS WaveEngine 0-10V Tunze Adapter is required to control Tunze pumps with the WaveEngine.
You will also need a HYDROS WaveEngine 0-10V Quad Cable for this application.
The way it works is as follows:
- Connect the Quad Cable to the WaveEngine
- Connect the Tunze Adapter to the Quad Cable
- Connect the Tunze Adapter to your Tunze pump controller
You can control up to four 0-10V Tunze pumps with the WaveEngine. To do this, you would need the following:
- 1 x HYDROS WaveEngine 0-10V Quad Cable
- 4 x HYDROS WaveEngine 0-10V Tunze Adapter*
*You don’t have to use four pumps. If you only had two pumps, you would only need 1 x Quad Cable and 2 x Tunze Adapters. We used four as our example since you can connect a maximum of four pumps with a Quad Cable.
The reason an additional adapter is needed to control Tunze pumps with a WaveEngine is because Tunze pump controllers have a 9-pin jack rather than the more common 3.5 mm stereo jack.
Combine your Tunze pumps with pumps from other brands using the HYDROS WaveEngine for a complete water circulation solution!
CoralVue, Inc. and HYDROS hereby guarantee this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of:
- Six (6) months
Warranty is activated on the date of purchase.
This Standard Limited Warranty applies and is limited as follows:
- To the product only as long as it remains in the possession of the original purchaser.
- To the product that has not been subject to accident, misuse or abuse.
- To the product that has not been modified, altered, defaced, or had repairs made or attempted by other than CoralVue, Inc.
- That CoralVue be immediately notified in writing within ten (10) days of first knowledge of defect by owner or his agent.
- That CoralVue, Inc. shall be given first opportunity to make any repairs, replacements or corrections to the defective construction within a reasonable period of time.
- Under no circumstances shall CoralVue and/or the Manufacturer be liable by virtue of this warranty or otherwise for damage to any person or property whatsoever for any special, indirect, secondary or consequential damages of any nature however arising out of the use or inability to use because of the product defect.