GEO NR612 Nitrate Reactor
Nitrate reactors and calcium reactor share much of the same build, the main differences being the construction of the manifold and lid along with filter pads to separate the media.
- All cell cast acrylic construction
- 6″ diameter reaction chamber
- 11″ x 10″ foot print, 18″ overall height
- 3/8” thick lid, flange and base
- Silicone o-ring
- Key hole slot for lid removal
- Full access to the reaction chamber
- Micro ball valve effluent control
- External Sicce Syncra 1.5 pump, bolts to base plate
- New lid with removable screen
- filter pads included to divide the laylers of media.
- Output effluent on lid with push to connect fitting.
- Input feed water on manifold with push to connect fitting.
- 4ft of tubing provided with feed pump harness.
- Media NOT included
- Will hold up to 8 pounds of media