GEO FMC410 Fluidized Media Chamber Reactor
The NEW GEO Fluidized Media Chamber (FMC) can be run inside a sump or plumbed for external use. The FMC can be run with GFO, carbon or bio pellets. The FMC comes with predrilled base plate holes if you decide to convert this FMC into a FMCP at a later time.
- All cell cast acrylic construction
- Large 4″ diameter reaction chamber
- 10.25″ wide at top, 5 1/2″ base, 13″ tall
- Six bolt keyhole flange set
- Buna-N O-ring
- Feed and out put both at top
- 1/2″ female thread out to allow hard plumbing with common PVC fittings
- 1/2″ Barb fittings and tube clamps provided for soft connection
- 1/2″ smooth turning gate valve to control water flow
- In/out unions for easy maintance.
- Can be used with most types of media
- Will hold approximately 1/2 gallon of media
- Comes with screen for use with bio pellets
- Comes with pair of sponges